Missed the replay for my free training webinar?
E.A.R.N. Your Worth: Amplify Your Ask and Get Your Dream Career or Business
>>You can watch the Replay here for a limited time<<
Here’s the secret no one is telling you.
You’ve seen the research. Women don’t ask. Women don’t “negotiate hard”. Women ask for less than men do.
The other part that isn’t as sexy for the news?
Turns out women negotiate just as well as men do, and get as good or better outcomes…when they have the same skills and tools to negotiate, and when they
negotiate for others.
Introducing… E.A.R.N. Your Worth Leaders Lab
In the E.A.R.N. Your Worth Leaders Lab we focus on building your strengths in both of these areas. In the Lab, you will build your negotiating muscles for any situation. You will also practice flexing your ASK muscle – the muscle that is doing the asking for YOU, to amplify your results in YOUR life, career or business.
You will graduate with skills and confidence to ask for more. You will crystallize your own value and have the courage to claim your worth. You will finally understand how to find, create and use leverage to gain better results. You will negotiate authentically without selling your soul or your sanity.
The E.A.R.N. Your Worth Leaders Lab is for women who are are tired of being out-negotiated and are ready to take ownership of the results in their lives.
Instead of worrying about “rocking the boat”, let me help you ROW the boat.
The Lab is a safe place to experiment with negotiating, amplifying your ask, standing in your power and claiming your worth. This is a highly practical 8-week group mentoring program for ambitious women that provides world-class training and coaching in negotiation, strategic influence, and authentic conversations.
What else it is:
- A small, private group of women just like you, in a supportive virtual training and mentoring laboratory where you will get individualized attention and coaching
- Direct weekly access to me and my strategic brain focused on you and your negotiation journey, challenges and goals
- Six modules in a blended learning model, including teaching components, group coaching, masterminding and opportunities to practice new skills and build confidence
- Accountability assignments designed to create progress in learning and integrating new skillsets and mindsets
- Opportunity to train and build your strengths with other like-minded women, to lift and be lifted by each other’s success